Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Instagram outfits

Hello everyone! I hope you've had great Easter holidays! ;)
I haven't had the time to really take photos of my outfits and post them, also I need to buy a new camera, because I dropped the old one and it broke. :( But I did take a few photos with my phone, that I hope you enjoy. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This outfit I wore to a restaurant with one of my friends. The jumpsuit is pretty, girly and very comfortable. I like the lace, it adds an elegant twist to the outfit. I also wore my favorite Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch and a Cartier watch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This outfit is pretty casual, but this Zara skirt adds a little elegance to the outfit and it makes in more interesting. I paired it with this Celine t-shirt. I think this t-shirt is so cool and I absolutely love Celine! They have the best handbags :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I'm at the LA airport, I just landed from my recent trip to South Korea. I have some family there and I visit it sometimes. I'm wearing this oversized Urban Outfitters sweater, black Zara jeans and my Celine bag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This outfit I also wore to a restaurant, with some of my co-workers. I wore this Topshop dress, elegant but still not too festive. I also wore my Chanel necklace, Hermes bracelet and my Celine bag, that I (obviously) wear all the time. ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wore recently wore this outfit to a nightclub that I went to with my friends. I wore a Topshop skirt and Urban Outfitters short corset top. This outfit is cute, perfect fot a night out. ;)

Thanks for checking out my blog and have a nice Tuesday! 

8 comments:

  1. Love this style!

    Follow for follow?
    http://itsdecaas.blogspot.it/

    xx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits! My favourites are the top playsuit and the last skirt/bustier combo :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are also my favorites :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. nice outfits;)X that short zara skirt is so so pretty:)

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it's such a pretty skirt. :)

      Your blog is awesome, definitely going to follow.
      ;)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great outfits! I love the last one the most!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete