Friday, February 1, 2013

Chanel espadrilles

I'm wearing: Rayban aviators, H&M men's t-shirt, Cotton Candy denim shirt, American Apparel clutch, Chanel espadrilles, Cartier watch, J Brand jeans.

I present you another casual look today. I know I've been wearing a lot of those lately, :D but I'm in love with these Chanel espadrilles, they are sooo comfortable and fun to wear! I paired them with a H&M t-shirt ans a Cotton Candy denim shirt, which fits perfectly with the shoes and adds up to the casual look. I also love the combination of brown stripped t-shirt and light denim shirt. I also wore my American Apparel clutch and Rayban aviator sunglasses.

Hope you like the look!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! The Chanel Espadrilles and your outfit goes very well together.
    http://www.palcameraswest/chanelespadrilles/

    ReplyDelete