Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Liebster Award

So, recently I've been nominated for a Liebster award. I want to thank Mia-Laine for nominating my blog! Definitely dom't forget to check out her blog, it's pretty awesome! :)

Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules:
1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 question that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

Here are 11 things you don't know about me:
I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd.
I'm terrified of hights, spiders and needles.
I have two sisters and a brother.
I want to own my own model agency one day.
My dad is from South Korea and my mother is from Taiwan.
I'm obsessed with watching TV shows.
I have a dog called Abby.
My favorite band is Green Day.
I can't fall asleep without reading before I go to bed.
I speak fluent Korean and Spanish.
My favorite brand is Zara.

Here are Mia-Laine's questions:
1. Tell us a secret.
It's not really a secret but I'm not as girly as I might seem. I'm actually quite a tomboy.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I've always wanted to write a blog, but never actually thought I was any good at it. But one day I decided to do it and I did. It's very inspiring and I love blogging & reading other blogs.
3. Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
I think LA is my favorite place in the world, even though I love traveling. There's just no place like home.
4. If you could buy 3 things and you had an unlimited amount of money, what would they be?
I would buy a ticket to travel all over the world, an intire theme park and a lot of clothes. ;)
5. What is your most worn piece of clothing?
My favorite sneakers. I'm quite a sporty and I love to wear sneakers.
6. What are your hobbies?
I love dancing, taking photos, reading (yeah, I'm actually a huge book nerd), shopping, hanging out with my friends, taking walks with my dog.
7. One weird thing about you?
I usually split food on my plate, I don't like mixing different tastes.
8. Biggest regret?
I try to learn from my mistakes, but one of the things I regret not doing is I didn't go to my senior prom in high school. I know pretty random. :)
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Johnny Depp!!
10. What was your last job?
I'm currently working at a model agency, I love my job!
11. Who is your inspirational icon?
My big sister, she has amazing taste and always comes up with amazing combinations. I always ask her for fashion advice and I love going shopping with her.

Here are my nominations:
Chiconomical/quirkyengineer.blogspot.com/
Amy's Antics/amymika.blogspot.com
Mission Style/missionstyleuk.blogspot.com
Xinalia/xinalia.blogspot.com
Style and Substance/styleandsubstanceuk.blogspot.com/
HoneyBelle/honeybelleworld.blogspot.com
Cali Jae Beauty/www.calijae.blogspot.com

Here are my questions:
1. Who/what is your fashion inspiration?
2. What's your dream job?
3. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
4. 5 things you couldn't live without?
5. Favorite brands/stores?
6. What is your favorite snack?
7. Best purchase you've ever made?
8. Favorite piece of clothing?
9. Describe yourself in 3 words.
10. Books or movies?
11. Favorite song at the moment?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Joan, I love your blog. These are very interesting facts, I love Harry Potter too! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you stopped by my blog. And that you love HP too ;)

      xx

      Delete