Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yellow Jacquard




I'm wearing: Zara dress, Zara sandals, Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch, Cartier watch, Chanel necklace

Happy Monday! Despite the rainy gloomy weather here in LA, I have for you a bright summer look. I guess this year's April showers were a bit postponed. A few weeks back, I needed a dress for a wedding. As soon as I laid eyes on this yellow jacquard dress at Zara, I knew it was "the one." It was going to be a beautiful outdoor wedding at the London hotel in West Hollywood, so I was looking for a happy color to lighten up the event -- without stealing the bride's thunder, of course. I normally don't wear heels that are less than 4 inches, but I tried out these mid-heel sandals from Zara and found them to be very comfortable and great for everyday wear. :)

I hope you like it and have a great day!

xx-J

1 comment:

  1. Wow you loo so elegant!
    I really like thath dress I have the blue one!

    Hope see you soon in my blog! maybe we can follow each other;)
    http://mis360grados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete