Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Instagram moments

Here are some instagram moments from the past month...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought this pretty blue dress in H&M and paired with this beautiful vintage necklace. I wore it to work, isn't it pretty? :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tadam, tadam! I got a shorter haircut about two weeks ago. My hair was getting all horrible and I decided to go a little shorter for a change. Also, it's been crazy hot in LA and it was definitely needed. What do you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just a normal day at the office... ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me & my lovely dog Abby do a little cuddling. ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Like I said...it's gotten crazily warm in LA...So I just decided to wear a swimsuit top for a little walk around the city. haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A little collection of my favorite things...some Ray Ban shades, Chanel lipstick and some hand cream. Also a bouqet my bf send me. How pretty is it? ;))

3 comments:

  1. I love your hairstyle!
    Pics are amazing:) Mayebe we can follow each other:)

    kisses from http://mis360grados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits, and love the sunglasses :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete