Saturday, January 19, 2013

A touch of purple

I'm wearing: Celine Audrey sunglasses, Zara striped tee, Zara blazer, J Brand jeans, Alexander McQueen scarf, Chanel bag, Hermes bracelet

Happy Saturday everyone! I don't know why but I felt like this past week went by really slow. Maybe I was just looking forward to the weekend, not that I have any special plans or anything. You know the times you just dread each day and want it to be the weekend already! Well, it's finally Saturday and I can't wait to spend time with my adorable dog, Caesar! (He's been telling me that I haven't been playing with him enough)

Anyway, I categorize this outfit as a very classic, timeless look with a modern appeal. My Alexander McQueen scarf and blue blazer add a more contemporary feel to the basic blazer and pants look. And I can't look any more classic with my Chanel Classic :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...the blazer! I wish i could afford ZARA currently. They always have clothes in my size(which isn't a small feat!) but I never seem to have enough saved up to splurge here! (Woes of living on a measly student income)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blazer too! :) Oh, I feel you. But I'm sure they'll have sales pretty soon ;)

    ReplyDelete