Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yellow spring

I've been shopping a lot lately and I think it's because I've been in such good mood. Thankfully I have a roomate that keeps me in line. :D I'm so excited that I can start wearing my spring wardrobe!! I've had this grey Zara jacket for a while but this was my first time wearing it and I absolutely loved it! The light yellow jeans and the shirt are also from Zara. I think this look is fresh and it fits well to the weather in LA lately, it also reminds me of spring, which I feel has already begun here, even if it's not even February yet! That's why I love living in LA so much! :)

I also wore a Balenciaga bag and Aldo pumps.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

xx-J

1 comment:

  1. Love the combination! I wish I lived in LA so that I could wear my spring clothes too. x)

    ReplyDelete