Friday, January 18, 2013

The royal dot

I'm wearing: Zara jacket, Cotton Candy polkadot blouse, H&M faux leather skirt, Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch, Karen Walker sunglasses, Rolex watch

So, this past weekend I went to Zara and found this jacket on sale! Their jackets and coats are so amazing and most importantly, Zara always has my size. :) I thought this deep royal blue (almost purple) hue was beautiful and it would be an amazing contrast to my basic pieces. Zara's sales never fail to surprise me!

I felt like the jacket was very femme and chic, I paired it with my faux leather skater skirt and polkadot blouse. -J xx

2 comments:

  1. I loove this look!
    And btw, I love your blog too..you have a great sense of fashion, lovely! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! & Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete