Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sunny yellow

I'm wearing: Zara top, Karen Walker sunglasses, Cartier watch, Hermes bracelet, Isabel Marant sneakers, Balenciaga bag, leather shorts from a boutique in S. Korea.

Hello, everyone! I'm terribly sorry about the long hiatus! I've been crazily busy with work and school, so I haven't got any time to post on my blog. I promise I'm going to try to post more from now on, even if only some inspiration posts. ;)

So, this outfit is pretty casual, I wore it to work. It's been finally so warm in LA, and that's extremly exciting for me, I loove the heat. I paired this neon yellow Zara top with my favorite Isabel Marant sneakers ans some leather shorts I bought a long time ago on my trip to South Korea. I also wore my Balenciaga bag to make the outfit a bit edgier.

Thanks for reading and have a great Thursday!

xx-J

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I am absolutely in love with your blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! check it out at http://tackyapparel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    and good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete