Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easy chic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't have time to update a look of myself today, but still wanted to squeeze in a little inspiration post.

I pulled together a look that's easy, chic, and fun. Stripes have always been one of my favorites, and especially with the weather in LA going back and forth, you always want to go for the best layering piece. So here, I incorporated a striped tee with a quilted biker leather jacket and red skinny jeans. I also added in the new PS13 from Proenza Schouler, which I am in love with!!

The big twist in this outfit, however, is the shoe! If you haven't heard or seen yet, the Senso Qimat Booties are hands down the cutest and budget-friendly statement booties I've seen for spring/summer. Here, I picked the white just cause it gives this ensemble a more fresh and updated look, rather than the expected black.

Remember, don't forget the bold lipstick! It's always best to add in some lip color when having bare minimal makeup on the face. :)

xx-J

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving cut out boots at the moment, those are so gorgeous in white!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love these too, defenitely on my wishlist :)
    Thanks for reading!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply amazing! and those shoes need to be mine! i love your blog and will definitely be following! would be great if you could take a look at my blog and maybe follow back? xxx

    tackyapparel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice combination. your blog looks very lovely and interesting. now im a new follower. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is gorgeous! And the lipstick adds a touch of class to a very relaxed outfit! Great pick and is something I'd wear myself :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this look, I would change the red jeans for any other color and would totally wear this. Those shoes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls! Great to hear you guys love the look. ;) I apprecciate you stopping by my blog and readng, will definitely check out your blogs too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sooo much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course! ;) I love your blog!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    x

    ReplyDelete