Monday, March 11, 2013

Casual skies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm wearing: Zara t-shirt, English Rose skirt, DailyLook shirt, Balenciaga bag, Ray Ban aviators, Ash wedge sneakers

I just came back from a mini vacation in Palm Springs with my family and had such a great time. It was a much-needed getaway for me to relax and really enjoy time with my family. Time went by so fast, I didn't want to leave! I felt so comfortable and laid back, I chose to wear casual outfits out there. I dressed down my sequins mini skirt with a basic denim top and my Ash wedge sneakers before going out to dinner. Comfortable and sweet. It was definitely a perfect outfit for a very casual night out. :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

xx-J

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your skirt!

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love combination of mini skirt and sneakers.great outfit!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!! I love your skirt!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete