Saturday, March 2, 2013

Warm and casual

I'm wearing: Zara t-shirt, Plaid shirt from A-Land (boutique in S. Korea), vest from Cecico, Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses, Givenchy Nightingale bag, Steve Madden Troopa boots, Hermes bracelet.

I bring to you yet another casual look! Layering is one of the things I do to keep myself warm. I was never really a vest person, until I realized how much warmth it can give. It actually helps! And since it has been a little chilly lately, I wore this Cecico vest. To add a little more depth into the look, I slipped on a plaid shirt I got from S. Korea a while ago. I added some brown accessories to keep the tone of the look warm. I really hope it gets warmer next week! ;)

Have a great weekend!

xx-J

2 comments:

  1. first time in your blog and i love it!! that vest is so edgy and chic!! :D totally love this entire ensemble!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I'm glad you like it :) I really love the vest too! it's probably my new favorite warm piece! :))

    ReplyDelete