Saturday, March 9, 2013

Flowers, flowers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm wearing: Zara tee, Urban Outfitters jeans, Zara heels, American Apparel purse, Ray Ban sunglasses, Cartier watch.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting my outfits, I've been very busy. So this outfit is very simple, but it fits the sunny LA weather lately. I'm so excited about it! ;) I paired these Urban Outfitters white jeans with white Zara heels and a pink-white Zara tee. The combination reminds me of flowers and I like that! It really feels like spring now. I also wore this american apparel purse and my Ray Ban sunglasses. This look is girly and fun, I hope you like it!

Have a nice weekend!

xx-J

3 comments:

  1. Just across your lovely blog through WIWT...great outfit! I want those shoes and that top!! Wish the weather was as nice here in London as it is where you are!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by ;) Thank you, I love the LA weather :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete