Thursday, February 14, 2013

Edgy and sporty

I'm wearing: Comme des F*down hat, Urban Outfitters tank, By Corpus jacket, Current/Elliott skinny jeans, Balenciaga bag, Karen Walker sunglasses, Isabel Marant sneakers, Cartier watch, Hermes bracelets

Hello everyone! I think it's about time I present you a casual sporty look. This look is also cool and with a little bit of an attitude. :) I'm really loving this burgundy color right now! I got this Comme des F*down hat at American Rag with the other t-shirt I wore the other day. I dressed it up with a moto jacket by Corpus for an edgy vibe. I think this kinds of looks are always in! Especially here in LA! ;)

I hope you like the look and have a very sweet and lovely Valentine's day with your loved ones! This holiday is not just about love between lovers, it's about all kinds of love! And it's about acceptance. So show somebody you love them today! I know I will :D

xx-J

No comments:

Post a Comment