Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elegant yet girly

I'm wearing: Hommage jacket, Topshop skirt, Celine bag, Karen Walker sunglasses, Aldo pumps, H&M tee.

Hello! It's been really sunny today aswell, so I decided to wear this classy and elegant, yet cute outfit. I paired a basic H&M tee and this pretty black Topshop skirt, with a fury Hommage jacket. I love this jacket so much! I bought it last year and it's still one of my favorites. I paired this with classic Aldo pumps and my favorite Celine bag, that add to the elegance of the outfit. So here it is...an elegant look, but also very pretty, girly and fun!

Thanks for reading and have a great Thursday!

xx-J

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joan :) All your photos are beautiful! I also love your layering post, I need to give the shirt and jumper idea a go - it's so cold here in the UK!

    Daisy xx (Summerdais on wiwt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, you're very sweet! :) Well, you should defenitely try it, it's such a cute look ;) I love your looks too, you have an amazing style! :)

    ReplyDelete