Monday, February 18, 2013

Chic neon

I'm wearing: Flying Tomato clutch, Urban outfitters jacket, H&M tee, Topshop skirt, Zara neon heels, Karen Walker sunglasses.

Hello! So it's monday again and I decided to wear this outfit to work today. I paired this basic black skirt with a stripped H&M tee. I added this Urban Outfitters denim jacket, with leather sleeves for that edgy twist to the outfit. I also decided to have some fun with the outfit, so I paired it with these neon Zara heels that you've already seen in my previous posts. They instantly make any outfit more interesting and lively. I also added this Flying Tomato clutch, also from previous posts. I just love it so much! It's so colorful! So overall, I present you a chic and edgy look with a neon twist. ;)

Hope you like the outfit!! Have a great Monday!:)

xx-J

No comments:

Post a Comment