Friday, February 15, 2013

White Python

I'm wearing: Ray Ban sunglasses, Nameless jacket, Mustard Seed snakeskin print pants, Chanel bag, Hermes bracelet, CC Skye spike bracelet

Hello! One of the looks I absolutely love - All White. Can't go wrong with it, even in the winter!I's such a fresh and elegant look. I got these snakeskin print pants at a small boutique in downtown Los Angeles, and I couldn't wait to wear them. I love how the illusion of the print elongates my oh-so-short legs. I topped it off with a white Nameless jacket to make it look crisp and chic. Of course I had to wear one of my favorite bags - right next to my Celine bag - my black Chanel bag! It just makes the look more elegant and interesting.

Hope you like the look and have a great Friday!!

xx-J

No comments:

Post a Comment