Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Layered up!

I'm wearing: Uniqlo dotted shirt, H&M sweater, BDG jeans, Steve Madden boots, Givenchy bag, Zara bracelet, Givenchy bracelet, Ray ban sunglasses.

Hey there! It's been sunnier today and I really hope it stays this way here! It just makes me happy when it's sunny. ;) I have another layered look for you. As I've said before, I really like to layer shirts and blouses under a cute sweater! It's a lot of fun, playing with colors and patterns. I decided to go for a more warm palette here, matching warm colors with a neutral white and for a twist I added a cold blue color! The dotts add up to the fun side of the outfit. So what really makes this outfit stand out is this cute Uniqlo shirt. To make the outfit more chic, I wore these Steve Madden booties and a matching Givenchy bag. Also the bracelets and my aviator Ray Ban sunglasses add a little edge to the entire look.

Hope you like it!

xx-J

No comments:

Post a Comment