Friday, February 22, 2013

Sparkly Zara flats

I'm wearing: H&M skirt, Zara flats, Celne bag, Cartier watch, Hermes bracelet, Ray Ban sunglasses, H&M sweater, Zara shirt.

Hello everyone! I've got another casual, but still cute and sophisticated look for you today. I paired this beige H&M skirt with a Zara shirt that I layered with this H&M sweater. I really like this color combination of beige and dark blue. The Zara flats that I wore add a little sparkle to the outfit. They are extremly fun to pair and combine with a bit simplistic clothing. I also wore a Cartier watch (a gift from my family for my graduation last year) and some bracelets. Of course I had to wear my Celine bag, also. It just brings elegance to every outfit and I adore it! :)

Hope you like the look!

xx-J

No comments:

Post a Comment